For more information on Eisenhower Fellowships, visit www.efworld.org
Monday, November 7, 2011

Goodbye Delhi!!!


My first two weeks in India were great and I truly can say….I have officially fell for the Country. Delhi was an excellent way to begin this journey. I have met so many wonderful people, was introduced to many interesting and exciting innovations, discussed serious topics of technology with reknowned professionals and progressive thinkers, and fell in love with the beauty, monuments, and culture of this very diverse and amazing Country. 

One of the things I loved the best about India were the monuments and the history. If you take a leisurely stroll just in Delhi, you will come across at least a dozen or so amazing temples, monuments, museums, mosques, architecture that will blow your mind.  I have never been in awe at this level just with buildings.  I swear….if and when I become a mother, and if and when that child comes to me and says “mommy I want to become an architect, “….I am going to swiftly arrange a way somehow to send them to India to study from the beauty of these structures.  I could have stayed at some of the sites for hours.  Just soaking it all in and day dreaming about the past and who was here centuries ago.

I have traveled to many places in my lifetime, but never have I been so captivated until now. Since Delhi is the capital City and probably has the most World Heritage Sites in the India, is a wonderland / candy store for the any person who studies and enjoys history, art, culture, and the science of merging all of these components.  Thank you Delhi for your warm reception, your exciting innovations, and your gracious citizens.   Can’t wait to come back with friends and family.  Till then! B


0 comments:

Eisenhower Fellowships

Eisenhower Fellowships
Eisenhower Fellowships

Wilco Electronics, Inc.

Wilco Electronics, Inc.
Wilco Electronics, Inc.

Federal Communications Commission

Federal Communications Commission
Federal Communications Commission

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews